Ventura’s #1 overnight facility for your dog, big or small!
The best place for your dog to stay while you are away. A home-style, loving, supervised, cage-free facility that is the next best thing to home. We are not a kennel and your dog must be happy in a sleep environment with a human slumber buddy and up to 10 other dogs per large room.
Dogs must be well-mannered and well socialized to participate in our sleepover program, as well as meeting all the other daycare requirements. They must be spayed or neutered, vaccinated, on a flea control program and crate trained.
What to bring for their overnight stay with Send Rover On Over:
- A bed
- Their leash
- Food in pre-packaged baggies with their name on it
- A nap-time and/or bedtime treat for each night (Kong, bone, greenie etc)
- Blankets (optional)
- Crate (optional)
- Sweater (optional)
During their sleepover, your dog will be staying in either our Bahamas-themed room or our new cozy Zen Den Sleepover room with a Sleepover Attendant and other doggie friends! We make it comfortable for them in a climate-controlled room with a big screen TV and couch … just like at home.
Sleep Over Rates and Pickup Times for Your Dog (Subject to Change)*
Monday through Thursday $70.00/night
Friday through Sunday $70.00/night
Holiday weeks and weekends $70.00/per night (New Year’s Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
*These rates include both daycare and overnight care. Your dog will be well cared for around the clock!
For classes and for dog care services our rates differ at each individual location. Please inquire at the time of orientation for local rates, fees, and discount programs available.
Some other things to keep in mind for your dog’s stay with us:
- Daycare is complimentary the day of your dog’s sleepover
- Dogs picked up prior to 9:15 a.m. Monday through Friday will not accrue daycare fees.
- Your dog is welcome to stay and play for a portion or the whole day, but Daycare fees will apply.
- Rates shown here are for one dog.
- We do offer discounts for multiple nights and multiple dogs
We’re excited to have you join us, here is a recap of some things you’ll want to know:
- Sleepover staff sleep with your dog in a home style environment.
- Reservations are required..
- Sleepovers are the morning of, through the next morning. Charges begin to accrue for daycare after 9 a.m. the following morning.
- We do request deposits for sleepovers at or around a holiday date.