Ventura’s #1 overnight facility for your dog, big or small!
The best place for your dog to stay while you are away. A home-style, loving, supervised, cage-free facility that is the next best thing to home. We are not a kennel and your dog must be happy in a sleep environment with a human slumber buddy and up to 10 other dogs per large room.
Dogs must be well-mannered and well socialized to participate in our sleepover program, as well as meeting all the other daycare requirements. They must be spayed or neutered, vaccinated, on a flea control program and crate trained.
What to bring for their overnight stay with Send Rover On Over:
- Food in pre-packaged baggies with their name on it
- A nap-time and/or bedtime treat for each night (Kong, bone, greenie etc)
During their sleepover, your dog will be staying in either our Bahamas-themed room or our new cozy Zen Den Sleepover room with a Sleepover Attendant and other doggie friends! We make it comfortable for them in a climate-controlled room with a big screen TV and bed … just like at home.
Some other things to keep in mind for your dog’s stay with us:
- Daycare is complimentary the day of your dog’s sleepover
- Dogs picked up prior to 12pm Monday through Sunday will not accrue daycare fees.
- Your dog is welcome to stay and play for a portion or the whole day, but Daycare fees will apply for day of pick up only, day of stay daycare is included
- We do offer discounts for multiple nights & multiple dogs
We’re excited to have you join us, here is a recap of some things you’ll want to know:
- Sleepover staff sleep with your dog in a home style environment.
- Reservations are appreciated not required
- Sleepovers are the morning of, through the next morning. Charges begin to accrue for daycare after 12pm the following day.
- We may request deposits for sleepovers at or around a holiday date.