Head Start Puppy Program
We specialize in working and shaping young puppies at their most critical and developmental age which is birth-16 weeks.A healthy pup should not be removed from their mom and litter until 8 weeks in order to learn vital skills, lessons and socialization with litter mates, which is why our program is for pups 8-16 weeks of age.In the head start puppy program we go over basic skills and show you how they will be utilized into daily life, turn off negative habits & behaviors BEFORE they have a chance to develop and promote good ones to develop a confident, happy, well mannered puppy; as well as address any personal puppy issues you are facing. Sessions are approximately 3o mins. each, are one on one and scheduled accordingly
5 weeks of training plus puppy play-$175
We believe that puppy socialization is just as important as training during the young pups developmental stage, which is why we offer safe and fun puppy play every Friday 7:00-7:30pm at our location. The room is cleaned and sanitized in preparation for puppies and every participant must show proof of at least first-round vaccines.If you’re participating in our head start puppy program Friday social time is complimentary.
$10 per play visit
- All the adult dogs that come to our facility are fully vaccinated.
- Your puppy needs at least their first round of shots. Vaccines these days are given earlier and are much more effective then they were ten years age giving your puppy an immunity boost against things that could make your puppy sick.
- If you acquired your puppy from a reputable breeder, then your puppy will still be protected passively through their mothers immunity.
- We clean and disinfect before you get there with germ killing agents.
- These things should help you to make the educated decision to participate in our fun, safe, and educational puppy play program.